Windsor Grill will re-open for business on Thursday 9th July at 5.30pm
We will open on a Sunday lunch from Sunday 12th July at Midday, along with our normal menu we will be offering Sunday Roasts with all the trimmings.
Our new opening times for the next few months are as follows
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday – Closed Thurs – 5.30pm until 9.30pm (last orders) Friday – 5.30pm until 10pm (last orders) Sat – 5.30pm until 10pm (last orders) . .. Sun – 12noon until 4pm (last orders)
It is fantastic we can re-open the restaurant, however, things will not be the same for a while.
As a restaurateur the idea of having rules and regulations for my customers goes against everything I believe in, during this difficult time we will do everything in our power to keep the restaurant safe so we can carry on serving you in the manner to which you are accustomed, we kindly ask you to do the same, please be mindful of other customers and staff.
All my staff will be temperature checked before service and anyone who has any symptoms or whose family members have any symptoms will stay away from work and isolate for 14 days.
New rules and regulations, these may change as time goes on
- We will be taking bookings on a 15-minute time slot so we do not have everyone turning up together, so we ask you to be punctual.
- We will also temperature check all customers and anyone having a temperature above 37.8 degrees C will be asked to leave the restaurant for the safety of my staff and other customers
- We will take names, numbers and e-mail addresses of all customers
- We ask anyone who has any COVID 19 symptoms to not come to the restaurant.
- There will be hand sanitiser at the front door, please use before entering.
- We ask you to take your seat as soon as you arrive, we will not be serving drinks or food at the bar.
- We will not be taking coats or bags to hang in the cloakroom, please hang coats on the back of your chair.
- We have taken every precaution to make the restaurant safe for both customers and staff, please bear with us if the service is slightly different to how it used to be.
- We have had to reduce the number of tables in the restaurant and have therefore lost 20 covers, this will make it very difficult for us to be financially viable, we will have to re-use some tables later in the evening, so please arrive on time, you may be given a time limit on the table.
- Any customers with children please do not let them run around the restaurant, please keep them at the table at all times.
- Please bear with us, it’s all new to us too.
To book a table please e-mail us on [email protected] or call us on 01753-859-658
I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in the not too distant future
Kind regards and all the best
Windsor Grill is a short stroll from Windsor Castle and, as an independent restaurant, we’re a favourite with locals.
Our ethos is simple; we use the best ingredients, cooked by talented chefs, served by our friendly front-of-house team.
You can visit our quirky and historic restaurant to enjoy a 28-day aged Surrey Farm Beef, along with our other famous meat and seafood specials, seasonal favourites, great wines, and classic cocktails.
Steak is what we’re famous for but do try Chef Patron David Wilby’s specials, which include Slow cooked Pork Cheeks in Cider and Dijon Mustard, Iberico Black Leg acorn fed pork, Fresh crab from Portland Head in Devon, or Scallops from the west coast of Scotland.
We’re open on Tuesday to Saturday for dinner from 5.30pm.
We now have gift cards available throughout the year.