As a restaurateur the idea of having rules and regulations for my customers goes against everything I believe in, during this difficult time we will do everything in our power to keep the restaurant safe so we can carry on serving you in the manner to which you are accustomed, we kindly ask you to do the same, please be mindful of other customers and staff.
All my staff will be temperature checked before service and anyone who has any symptoms or whose family members have any symptoms will stay away from work and isolate for 14 days.
New rules and regulations, these may change as time goes on
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival at the front door
- We will take your temperature on arrival, any temperature above 37.8°C will be asked to leave
- Face masks must be worn when not seated, even to and from the toilets
- Only six people can be seated together
- Customers must either check-in with the NHS QR Code or provide the restaurant with contact details.
- Last booking will be at 8.30pm
- We will not be taking coats, please put them on the back of your seat.
- We will have time limits on the tables, please bear with us as we need to re-use the tables.
- Do not let children run around the restaurant, they must be at the table at all times or supervised if using the toilets.
- We have limited space, bookings are highly recommended
- All diners have to vacate the building by 21.55 hours
To make a booking call us on 01753-859-658 or go to www.windsorgrill.co.uk
We are still here to make your evening enjoyable and as normal as possible, we have taken every precaution to make the restaurant safe for both customers and staff, please bear with us if the service is slightly different to how it used to be.
If you change your plans please be kind enough to call us and let us know.
Kind regards, all the best and stay safe,
David Wilby, Chef Patron